- 1 medium size red onion
- 2 plum tomatoes
- 1 medium green bell pepper
- 1 pack of Eat Tu Live vegetable noodles (zucchini)
- 1 pack of Eat Tu Live soy-free tofu
- 2 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil or grapeseed oil
- 1 tablespoon of sesame seed oil
- 2 teaspoons of raw sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
Dice onions, tomatoes and bell peppers then set aside.
Add olive oil or grapeseed oil to a skillet on medium heat.
Add onions and bell peppers and saute for 1-2 minutes then add cubed soy-free tofu, sea salt, onion powder and cayenne.
Toss in vegetable noodles and mix well then add in tomatoes and sesame seed oil.
Remove from heat and garnish with sesame seeds then serve.
(Source: Vegan Girl Around The World)